Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My little ballerina

My little ballerina loves her shoes. The first noun in her vocabulary is shhsssss (shoes) with a big grin on her face. When we go to the shops, she likes to pick out her shoes and even at this age, she's got style. When we were in Broome, I went to Best & Less and I was looking for shoes for her but I couldn't locate them, and she said, shhsss shsss pointing at the right rack!!

At home, she may not be wearing clothes, but she will wear her shoes. She will pick up a new pair and go to the first person she can charm into putting it on for her. Yesterday, she went down for her morning nap with shoes. Pink checked ones. On her left feet. And sparkly silver ones on her right. This morning, she was unconsolable when she woke up and was clinging to me while I was desparate for a moment to make my coffee. She only detatched herself from me when I reminded her that she didn't have shoes on!

Keep going my girlie girl, I'm going to have fun with you!

No comments: