- To say Johnny jonny ... telling lies? Yes papa.
- To say important phrases like "Dai Mamoi", "Dai Mavane"
- To say big small with action, but big with palms close together and small with palm far apart
- To say happy with a sad face and sad with a happy face. Ever since, if I try to correct him, Ashwin has been telling me, "Happy Sad like this."
- That Gothupa goes to office for two minutes everytime he goes out for a smoke.
- That no matter where Atha Paati is, to proclaim "Atha Paati shoe kai poota" in the car. So much so that on our way back home after dropping them at the airport, he told me the same thing! If Atha Paati pinches his cheeks saying "Poi ya?", he will reply "Cheek, atha paati". Yeah, duh.
- To dance to old Tamil songs, especially "Kan poona pokkile kaal poogalama"
- To throw the ball and *try* to catch
And a whole lot of other stuff that I have to work long and hard to teach him to forget!
Atha paati made yummy yummy mammam for us and anyone who makes yummy mammam is our friend.
See photos of their visit here
Thank you for coming, Gothupa and Atha Paati. I had hordes of fun!